Menopause and Mocktails Meetups
The social way for women to defy the menopause and master their midlife mindset
I’m on a mission to help revolutionise women’s experience of the menopause and challenge the way society views it, and what better way to do this than to create an opportunity for women to meet up face to face and share this most challenging of times.
My Hot Stuff Fan Fatale campaign jumpstarted my cause, but now I am spreading The M Word via monthly Menopause and Mocktails meetups, where you can sip mocktails (or cocktails) as you learn how to tame this most meddlesome of mistresses.
What are they all about?
Menopause and Mocktails Monthly Meet-ups have been created to help those of you who are struggling with the difficult and often unspoken effects of the menopause and are looking for support, guidance and friendship through this most tricky of life stages. You can connect and network, share your experiences with other women who understand what you’re going through and generally have a great social night out whilst learning how to make the menopause your b*itch!
Now please don’t think these meet-ups are an excuse for a mega moan (or a night of heavy drinking … lol). They’re here to uplift, motivate and inspire you to get your meno-mojo back!
Who are they for?
They’re perfect for anyone who can answer ‘yes’ to one or more of the following questions:
- Are the effects of the peri-menopause/menopause getting you down?
- Are you stuck in a hormonal hell-hole and you’ve got no idea how to get out?
- Would you like to learn how to master your menopause mind-set?
- Do you want to rediscover your midlife mojo?
- Would you like to feel empowered and embrace this tricky life stage?
- Do you crave sisterhood and want to share your journey with other women who understand you?
Where are they held?
We meet from 7-9pm in two fantastic locations – the beautifully refurbished Old House Hotel in Wickham on the second Tuesday of every month, and at The Wave Maiden in Southsea on the third Tuesday of every month. Watch this space for more venues to be added soon!
What you get:
- Support, information, connection and fun
- Opportunity to ask questions, share stories
- Short talk from me about a meno/midlife-related topic
- Hints, tips and strategies on how to cope with the big M
- Regular guest speakers
Why should you join us?
The menopause and all that she brings can be a depressing time, so why wouldn’t you want to learn how to outsmart her, whilst sipping mocktails, sharing experiences and making new friends?
You’ll be in the company of other brilliant women who are ready to leave their mid-life muddle and menopausal mess behind them and jump back into the driving seat of their lives.
Come alone or bring a friend (or three). We can laugh until we cry (or wet ourselves … lol) and together we’ll get through this meno madness!
Tickets only cost £10 and can be purchased via the Eventbrite links below.
Can’t wait to see you there.