Menopause Mentor and Speaker
Louise Bowditch, Menopause Mentor, founder of The M Word and creator of Fan Fatale, is a dynamic, playful and open-hearted speaker, who helps women improve their mid-life mind-set and fix their menopausal muddle.
Not only does Louise want to revolutionise women’s experience of the menopause but also transform the fundamental way in which society views it by encouraging the women who go through it to make it work for them, not against them.
Passionate about the power of sisterhood, Louise has embraced her own mid-life transition and is hoping to inspire other women to do the same. She believes that we need to own our ‘too hot to handle’ selves before we can expect anyone else to!
- Corporate Cool: How to help your employees navigate the menopause at work
- Hot Stuff: How to step into your power and grow your business through the mess and muddle of the menopause
- Sisterhood: Empowering women to embrace the menopause and take back control
- Wellbeing Event, Hampshire. UK
- Free Range Women, Hampshire. UK
- Heart Warriors Transformation Day, Hampshire. UK